There is a new regulation: Since 31.05.2021 sex work has been allowed again in Schleswig-Holstein. There are many rules that you need to be aware of.
The following are not allowed: Prostitution events, sex work in prostitution vehicles or other vehicles and prostitution outside.
If you have any questions or require information, please give us a call: 015172312206
The most important regulations are:
- There is mandatory test for sex workers and clients.
- It is obligatory to have a hygiene concept.
- Clients have to leave their contact information and you have to safe it for 4 weeks.
- You and your clients must wear a nose-and-mouth protective mask for the entire time.
- You are not allowed to work if you have symptoms of sickness.
- You are not allowed to accept clients with symptoms of sickness.
- It is only allowed that one client is present with one sex worker in a room – therefore threesomes and group sex are not allowed.
- No alcohol may be consumed or sold on the premises (where you work).
- The general hygiene rules continue to apply: Avoid shaking hands, air the premises regularly, disinfect hands and surfaces frequently, always sneeze and cough in the crook of your elbow.
- Now, it is possible to get vaccinated against the coronavirus. The vaccination is voluntary and free of charge. Please talk to us about that and any other questions you may have: 0151 723 122 06!
If you don't follow the rules, you are committing an administrative offense.These can be punished with a fine of up to 3000 euros.