To protect you and others from infectious diseases, please note the following hygiene tips:
- Wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Sneeking and coughing always in a handkerchief or, if necessary, in the arm bend.
- Keep your hands away from your face. Don't hold your hand on your mouth, eyes or nose.
- Keep at least 1-2 m away from other people, especially if they have a cough, cold or fever.
- Do not greet and say goodbye to people with touches such as shaking hands, kissing or hugging.
Up-to-date and serious information about coronavirus can be found on these pages:
Information about Corona and sex work can be found on the page of the BesD:
All other information disseminated via WhatsApp, for example, does not have to be correct. There are a lot of fake news on the way at the moment!
Take good care of yourself and stay healthy!