There is a new regulation: Since 31.05.2021 sex work has been allowed again in Schleswig-Holstein. There are many rules that you need to be aware of.
The following are not allowed: Prostitution events, sex work in prostitution vehicles or other vehicles and prostitution outside.
If you have any questions or require information, please give us a call: 015172312206
The most important regulations are:
- There is mandatory test for sex workers and clients.
- It is obligatory to have a hygiene concept.
- Clients have to leave their contact information and you have to safe it for 4 weeks.
- You and your clients must wear a nose-and-mouth protective mask for the entire time.
- You are not allowed to work if you have symptoms of sickness.
- You are not allowed to accept clients with symptoms of sickness.
- It is only allowed that one client is present with one sex worker in a room – therefore threesomes and group sex are not allowed.
- No alcohol may be consumed or sold on the premises (where you work).
- The general hygiene rules continue to apply: Avoid shaking hands, air the premises regularly, disinfect hands and surfaces frequently, always sneeze and cough in the crook of your elbow.
If you don't follow the rules, you are committing an administrative offense.These can be punished with a fine of up to 3000 euros.